Android App Developer
This is for a regular position. The last date for accepting applications is 31st October 2019.
10th standard pass, PUC pass and graduation of any stream is compulsory.
Candidate will also be required to know spoken English, Hindi and a third language. You need to have completed a course on android development from a recognised training institution and must present previous work samples.
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Communication is the key. You will be required to interact with your colleagues, customers and management on a regular basis. A minimum of 3 languages are necessary.
- Design and build applications for Android devices on the Android platform
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Work with Android SDK and multiple versions of Android
- Work with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Development with accelerometers, touch, gyroscopes, and additional sensors
- Develop applications that align with Android UI principles and best practices
- Usage of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries
- Work with cloud message APIs
- Usage of push notifications is necessary
- Code versioning will also be required to be done