This is for a regular position. The last date for accepting applications is 31st October 2019.
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Communication is the key. You will be required to interact with your colleagues, customers and management on a regular basis. A minimum of 3 languages are necessary.
- The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of clearly understanding requirements, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
- You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design, using the required software tools
- Communicating well and working methodically as part of the team will be an essential part of your creative process as you will be required to work in tandem with the development team and marketing team
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience
- All this must be done within given time frame
- You are also responsible for saving and consolidating all your work, and testing your graphics across various media