This is for a regular position. Send you resume to email@example.com. The last date for accepting applications is 31st October 2019.
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Communication is the key. You will be required to interact with your colleagues, customers and management on a regular basis. A minimum of 3 languages are necessary.
- Conduct a rigorous analysis of the website or webpage requirements
- This involves a brainstorming session with the development team to either come up with ideas for a new website or webpage or a complete revamp of an existing one
- You will be required to use your technical knowledge to develop the
website or webpage as per the final plan
- What you create must be dynamic and include the advantages of PHP Script
- A PHP Specialist is expected to develop a portal with an optimised database
- You have to test the website or webpage for every conceivable error and get feedback from the concerned person
- Once you have located errors, debug them and finalise the website or webpage
- After receiving approval, implement the webpage or host the site online
- Once the website or webpage has been published, you must update it continuously and alter functionalities from time to time to improve visibility and user experience for our valued customers