Intake Season - 2
SSLC/10 th pass, PUC/12 th pass and graduation is compulsory. Post graduation is not compulsory but will be considered.
Candidates will also be required to be proficient with English, Hindi and need to have previous work experience of a minimum of 5 years in software sales.
Candidate is required to provide all details regarding previous job and results accomplished by candidate.
Candidate is also required to be clear as to why he/she wants this job and how much they can increase sales for the company.
Excellent knowledge of MS Office is compulsory.
Hands-on experience with CRM software is not mandatory but will be considered.
- Sales intern responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- You must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products not just in person but also via email and phone
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results